As our patient, you will soon come to appreciate the care and dedication our team approach will provide. You can rest assured that the treatment will be delivered with care and concern. Today’s advancements in dentistry make it possible to create beautiful smiles and restore the natural look of your teeth. A whole new era has evolved, for years people have wanted whiter teeth and a more perfect smile. For those who have waited patiently, the time is now.
Alamont Dental Associates can now provide you with the smile of your life. Our expertise and experience in general and cosmetic dentistry is your assurance of quality and artistry. Rigorous continuing education and training in new techniques and applications is ongoing. We use only the best, proven materials which are always of the highest quality. From tooth colored restorations or bonding, esthetic reshaping, porcelain veneers, onlays, crowns or complete reconstruction, Alamont Dental Associates has the knowledge, the staff, and the tools to make your dreams come true.
When it comes to creating a healthy and beautiful smile, you deserve the experience and qualifications to assure sound results. Not just on esthetic beauty alone, but in the excellent structural quality of our work and our strong belief that cosmetic dentistry is an integral part of dental health and function.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Tooth Whitening (bleaching) – brightens teeth that are discolored or stained.
- Composite Bonding – can improve the appearance of teeth that are chipped, broken, cracked, stained, or have spaces between them. With bonding, tooth-colored materials are applied, or bonded, to the tooth surface.
- Cosmetic Recontouring or Reshaping – involves modifying teeth to improve their appearance by removing or contouring enamel. The process, which often is combined with bonding, usually is quick and comfortable and the results can be seen immediately.
- Porcelain Veneers – are thin custom-made shells designed to cover the front side of the teeth. Made of tooth-colored materials, veneers are used to treat spaces between teeth and teeth that are chipped or worn, permanently stained, poorly shaped or slightly crooked.
- Crowns and Bridges – are full coverage, custom-made caps designed to replace missing teeth or severely broken down teeth. Made of an outer tooth-colored material with a gold metal sub-structure, these are beautiful recreations of your teeth, that are made to last.
- Dentures and more
With our advancements in these areas, you no longer have to settle for stained, chipped, or misshapen teeth. You now have choices that can help you smile with confidence and feel great.